START YOUR ADVENTURE WITH US
... and everything Jotunheimen and Beitostølen has to offer is at your feet
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SKI RENTAL
1. Valid identification is mandatory when renting equipment. This also applies to pre-booked and paid equipment.
2. To be able to rent equipment at Beitostølen Rental, the tenant / guest must be over 18 years of age or bring a guardian who has reached the age of 18.
3. All payment is made in advance. Reimbursement of the rental amount is only made in the event of illness / injury against a doctor's statement.
4. Alpine skiing can be easily confused. Remember what the skis look like and where you place the skis! It is not permitted to transfer, rent or sell rented equipment.
5. All equipment should be used with caution and damage to the equipment caused by careless use must be compensated.
6. The landlord is not responsible for theft of the equipment. During the rental period, the tenant is responsible for storing the equipment in a safe place. In the event of theft, the tenant must replace the equipment.
7. The landlord is not responsible for personal injuries caused to the tenant, property or third party during the rental period.
8. Money will not be refunded for interrupted rent unless there is a written doctor's statement.
9. The equipment must be returned during the opening hours to the landlord when the rental period ends.
10. It is the tenant's responsibility to approve the equipment before use.
11. The tenant is aware that the binding on alpine skis is of the release type. This reduces the risk of injury, but is no guarantee of safety. On snowboards there are no releasable bindings.